The human brain is only capable of processing around seven pieces of information consciously at any one time. In order to do this we have to filter all the millions of pieces of information coming in every day. This filtering process means that you can often distort your experience of the world in ways that make life more difficult than it needs to be.. Neurolinguistic Programming is a set of tools and skills that use language and imagination to help change your model of the world and release your true potential. The techniques involved can:
- Increase confidence, motivation and happiness.
- Relieve phobias, anxiety and panic.
- Break or change bad habits.
- Change negative beliefs and create ones that serve you better.
- Help improve communication and relationships.
The processes and techniques can often dramatically shift the way you view the world, enabling you to feel happier, believe in yourself and become the person you have always wanted to be.